Vacation Rental Cleaning Services – In Coachella Valley, CA
Undoubtedly, being an Airbnb or VRBO host comes with plenty of benefits. You’re not only able to replace or supplement your income, but you also get a chance to meet and interact with travelers, and be the narrator of your city’s story.
Nonetheless, managing your guests and giving them a clean and comfortable place to stay is not that easy. In fact, occasionally you might feel that your roles are more of a professional maid rather than a host and guide for your neighborhood. However, the good news is that you can now outsource Airbnb cleaning service or VRBO cleaning service and save yourself the hustle of full-time housekeeping.
Why is Vacation Rental Cleanliness Necessary?
As you know, clean and comfortable rooms, homestays or apartments are key issues that Airbnb or VRBO emphasizes on every listing. According to the company, cleaning should be taken seriously because your guests will rate it positively or negatively on your listing.
If your facility’s cleanliness is perfect, these are the two main advantages you get:
- Improved overall experience: – Cleanliness amounts to meeting guests’ expectations and providing quality services. This will improve your average rating on your Airbnb’s listings, and in return, your facility will get more bookings, thus increasing your earnings.
- Value: – A clean and comfortable living environment creates a perception of value from the perspective of guests. This way, you can adjust your prices up without affecting bookings, as guests will feel they’re getting the worth of their money back.
Airbnb or VRBO Cleaning Services Plan
If you’ve settled on the idea of outsourcing Airbnb cleaning services, then you need to know what you should expect from the provider. Below are some of the services that will definitely rank your Airbnb listing higher:
- Thorough cleaning: – An ideal Airbnb cleaning service is one that ensures deep cleaning of your facility, ensuring it is free of dirt, clutter, and debris. Additionally, barbecue, patio, patio furniture, decks, and bedrooms should be well mopped and vacuumed to attain a glossy appearance. For the bathrooms, special attention is required to ensure that hair on the floors, sinks, toilets, and showers is completely eradicated and afterward sanitize surfaces, stove, and microwave.
- Fresh linens: – As making your guests comfortable is a core factor of the perceived quality of your Airbnb listing, the outsourced provider should be able to avail freshly washed towels, pillowcases, and sheets whenever they are needed – without failing to do so in a timely manner.
- Finger Prints: – It is critical that fingerprints on sliding doors and windows are removed professionally without leaving any visible stains. Where necessary, all glass windows should be polished using the right cleaning reagents.
- Managing refrigerator: – The Airbnb cleaning service provider is obliged to inspect the fridge whenever a guest checks out and ensure that any opened beverages and foods are removed prior to new guests check in.
To sum up, always remember that potential guests on Airbnb check your average listing before making a decision on whether or not they’ll use your service. Therefore, to make more out of your property, you should enhance the cleanliness of your facility to help improve your users’ overall experience.
Vacation rental cleaning checklist
- MAKE A LIST FOR GUESTS PRE CHECK-OUT
- GENERAL CLEANING AND COMMON AREAS
- LIVING ROOM
- CARRY OUT A DEEP CLEAN AT LEAST TWICE A YEAR
- THINK IN FUTURE TERMS
Vacation rental cleaning price
Please call us for a free quote at (760)774-1522